Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What I want for Christmas..

***Too boring.. i'm at work.. but im too bored... maintenance kase ng HighStreet 5.. No calls, no one is chatting in livechat.. no gmcc.. yeah posting in forum but basically that's it nothin more.. So i decided to browse my favorite website.. DoD... *staring*staring*staring* .... wonder what DoD is? lemme show you some pics.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and yes they are dolls.. cost like 800$+++ T_T that's what i want for christmas.. and my dad promise me he will give me those, hopefully he will. =x anyways, haven't got that much of money yet. yes i got but its too much for a doll so i asked my dad haha! it's my greatest possession since i was a child so..... maybe i could collect this cute dollies ^_^ anyway if you want to see more of 'em visit www.dreamofdoll.com oh well.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tehee! BJD lover too!
I've been at some of the Volks showrooms here at Japan and I still prefer the Korean BJDs over the Japanese ones.
My target is DOT Sha *faints*. But I want to buy it in person at Korea so I'm taking advantage of the JAL miles my company is giving me hahaha
I hope your dad can give you one this coming christmas.
Keep on blogging ate krystle! =D